2008/10/08

Don't Expect Anything Epic

"At times it is easier to endure the heartless world in the comfort of your family; At times it is easier to endure the departure of comforts in the heart of your family".

I originally wrote that down on 2007/01/19 but I needed an opening post for the blog. Didn't want to take the time to try and be epic right from GO. So I went with something I believe in and feel can be truthful, but yet concise. Did I mention that I talk in circular references sometimes?

What do you say when the parent of a friend dies? What if the relationship between the parent and child was close? How can visiting relatives help share the pain if having them around is kind of a pain?

Those are all rhetorical questions of course. When one needs an opening post to a blog before they go to bed, they should stick to the truth. Save the pleasantries and niceties for decorating cakes and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment